Power Signoff Lead
- 5+ years
Role and responsibility:
- Hands on experience with Power and EMIR analysis of multimillion gate SoC designs in cutting
- Lead EMIR activities with expertise in Power/Signal EM, Static and Dynamic Power/IR
- Expertise in Flat/Hierarchical SoC design IR. To create models for tiles and blocks as required.
- Expertise in ESD/CDM/HBM for ensuring Resistance limits for different aspects of PG.
- Work closely with CAD teams and develop flows for different customers of Invecas.
- Own EMIR activities onsite/offsite as required, while managing a team of 3-5 engineers
edge process technologies (40nm, 28nm, 16nm, 10nm)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B. Tech. / M. Tech. with 5-10 years of experience in EMIR, ESD
- The candidate should be able to work with and lead a team of engineers.
- Should have strong technical experience in Power, IR, ESD, EM.
- Basic understanding of PD and STA flows.
- Excellent debugging capabilities; to help PD team in achieving quick design closure
- Experienced in industry standard tools viz. RH, Totem, Voltus, Voltus-fi, Bluewave etc.
- Knowledge in TCL, Perl scripting is a must