Analog Design Engineer
Must have involved in any standard Analog IP design like ADCs, DAC / PLL, Crystal Oscillator / Voltage regulator / General purpose and Special IO / Serial Protocol IP like Serdes, DPHY, USB etc.
- Analog IP development either leading a team or as individual contributor
- Must have good IP design methodology concepts. Must have full command over complete Analog Design flow (specs, architecture definition, spice simulations, layout supervision, IP integration, etc.)
- Support to Validation, SoC Applications teams and to end customers
- Driving innovation and develop new architectures for best-in-class solution
- Coaching and mentoring junior design engineers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working on advanced analog and AMS designs (ADC, DAC/PLL/Oscillator/Voltage Regulators/IOs) with full ownership from specifications to silicon
- Strong fundamental knowledge for AMS design, Advanced CMOS, FDSOI and FinFet technologies
- Technical troubleshooting and demonstrated problem solving skills
- Team player, flexible, good communicator
- Active involvement in problem solving and implementing opportunities for improvement.
- M.S./M.Tech/B.E./B.Tech (Electronics) with an experience of 3-5 years.