Senior Test Engineer (ATE)
- 5+ years
Role and responsibility:
- Develop ATE Test Solution(test programs, loadboards, probecards) for ASIC / SOC.
- Interfaces with Design, DFT and Production engineering to solve problems.
- Understand and Create Test Requirement
- Compile ASIC test Patterns and Test Program development
- To bring-up ASIC and Temperature testing at wafer and package level
- Check Test Program for R&R, correlation, release
- Test Program Test Time Reductions and Yield Improvement
The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a dynamic
environment. Self-motivated and self-directed, must have demonstrated ability to work
well with people. A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and
outside of the team. · Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems. · Ability to
multi-task and meet deadlines. ·
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in EEE/ECE/E&I or equivalent with minimum 5 years of ATE
- Experience developing Production / Characterization Test Program from scratch.
- Working knowledge and Hands on working experience on Advantest 93k Tester platform
/ Teradyne IGXL Tester platform
- Experienced in test time reduction, yield enhancement
- Preferable not mandatory in test data analysis
- Experienced in working with bench instruments like DMM, Oscilloscope etc for debug.
- Knowledge of OOP based programming, PERL scripting and data analysis tools like
- Knowledge of HTOL, Assembly is a plus